Ingredients (for 2-3):
- 200g pasta
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- juice of 1/2 lime
- olive oil, salt & pepper
- Boil water and cook the pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile chop the onion and cloves of garlic. Heat 3-4 tbsp olive oil inside a pan and sauté the onion and garlic until clear.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quaters.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the pasta with the olive oil, onion and garlic inside the pan.
- Add tomatoes and avocado and mix everything. Reduce the heat to medium/low and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add salt and lots of pepper!
- Take the pan off the stove and add the juice of half a lime. Mix well. Serve. Buon appetito!