- 125 gr Flour
- 50 gr Vegetable Shortening
- 1-3 tbsp Water
- 1 large Leek
- 1 large Onion
- 1 bunch of Parsley
- 1 Egg
- 50 ml Milk
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream
- Part 1
- Mix the flour and vegetable shortening until they form pea sized crumbs.
- Add a tbsp water after another until the dough is pastey but dry.
- Roll out the dough (ø ~25cm).
- Grease a 20cm spring form and put in the dough.
- Preheat the oven for 180 °C.
- Part 2
- Cut the leek and onion and cook gently for 15 minutes.
- Cut and add parsley right before the end. Flavor with salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetables into the spring form.
- Mix the egg with the milk and sour cream and pour the mix over the vegetables.
- Put into the stove for about 30 minutes.