- Whole Grain Bread
- Hard Cheese
- Step 1: Put 2 tsp of the Herb Mayo (recipe below) on two slides of bread.
- Step 2: Slice the avocado and put a few slices on one slide of bread and press them slightly into the mayonnaise. Sprinkle a few splashes of lemon juice.
- Step 3: Add a layer of sliced tomatoes. Salt them.
- Step 4: Add 2 slices of cheese and finish with a lot of cress on top.
- Step 5: Close the sandwich and press it gently together.
- 1 part fresh Parsley
- 1 part fresh Basil
- 2 part fresh Chives
- 1/4 part fresh Mint
- White Pepper
- Step 1: Chop all fresh herbs and mix them with an appropriate amount of mayonnaise.
- Step 2: Pestle the white pepper and mix it together with a pinch of salt into the mayonnaise.
- Step 3: Add lemon juice generously and mix it all well together.